If you're looking for a new website (or some tweaks to an existing one) and you need a web designer for your business, small business, organization, portfolio, ecommerce store, or any other website, our services are perfect for you. Getting a new website doesn't have to be a painful process and it definitely doesn't need to be something you have to figure out on your own using a build-you-own website service.
Unless you're a web developer and a web designer, there's a pretty good chance you'll need some help from a web design company to get something you're happy with. And we do mean "happy with" - there's a big difference between having a website and having something you're proud of :)
Below, we've put together some useful information on getting a website that could help guide you in the process and nuances so that you can make an informed decision and ultimately have an amazing experience with us or a different web design company. Whoever you choose, we hope it's someone local to Philadelphia!
Philadelphia Web Design Company
A web design company in Philadelphia, like The 215 Guys, is a professional services firm that has the skills and experience to design and build a website that can meet your goals. The ideal company would have web designers, web developers, and project managers to make everything go as smoothly as possible.
It would be super awesome if that web design firm also had experience in other things that can help your website get the most from marketing. You might want to find an agency that also specializes in SEO, PPC, Social, Email, etc. While this isn't required, these skills can definitely help your website reach its full potential.
Who would need a web design company?
There's lots of reasons you might need a web designer to help making your website.
- Website's are their (and our) specialty so we'll be able to delivery something that's top-quality
- It's better than trying to figure it out yourself on something like Wix or SquareSpace
- Maybe you need advanced functionality like an online store which is better left to experts
It's definitely worth it to find someone or an agency that will be able to put your goals into action and let you do something else - like running your business or growing your brand. Let the nerds do their thing so you can do yours.
How you can prepare to work with a web design company
This is a big one, and we don't mean to scare any one off, but there's going to be a lot we'd need from you. Don't worry though, we make it as easy as possible for you.
- Make sure you have general business information together - things like your business name, address, phone number, and email addresses.
- Start searching for and compiling into a folder your logos and any and all photos you have that are relevant to your website. We might not use all of the photos you provide, but it's still good to know what you have.
- Start thinking about what pages and content you want on the site. WHat should be on the about page? What services are you offering? And any other pages you want your website to have.
- If you want an ecommerce store, we'll need to know the products and all their information like price, weight, and dimenstions.
Why we should be your web designer:
We're experts in the Philadelphia website design scene. We're a minority-owned, small business in operation for over 6 years. All of our work is done in-house with nothing done by contractors and especially not being sent overseas. We're advocates for the small business and we want to help everyone succeed - we'll give you straight-up advice. You'll notice the difference from the first moment you contact us - our goal isn't to sell you a website, it's to find out how we can best help you reach your goals.
If you're looking for web design in Philadelphia, we got you.
- We're Local! 100% USA Based.
- Wordpress / Shopify
- Mobile / Responsive
- Amazing Reviews
- We're also pretty cool guys